Appointment Cancellation Policy
Scheduling a treatment requires that staff time be reserved along with the technology that will be used to perform the treatment and a treatment room to perform it in. We strive to accommodate all appointments with little advance scheduling notice, but at times there is a wait due to lack of availability in our calendar. In the event you cannot make an appointment for any reason advance notice will often allow us to offer the spot to another person.
- Any treatment may be cancelled and rescheduled without penalty with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a fee of $50 per hour for every hour of treatment time that your procedure was scheduled to require. This fee will be charged to the client’s credit card on file.
- Failure to show up for an appointment without notice will be deemed a late cancellation.
If for any reason you cannot make your appointment please be sure to let us know with adequate notice. It is never our wish to charge anyone a fee of any kind for an appointment they could not make it to.
Acceptable methods of cancellation include by phone (403.264.5200) or email (email@example.com) ONLY.
Late Arrivals Policy
We schedule adequate time to ensure that every treatment is can be delivered thoroughly and safely. If you arrive late for your treatment you will be accommodated to the best of our ability within the remaining time available.
Our ability to rearrange things to accommodate a late arrival will increase with advance notice so please call ahead if you are running late and let us know to expect you shortly.
Extreme lateness may necessitate rescheduling of the appointment. In this case, the late cancellation fee will be waived, but we will not inconvenience the next patient and put them behind to accommodate a late arrival.
Please call 403.264.5200 if you are running behind.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Flawless Laser and Body Sculpting Inc has a strict NO REFUND policy in effect 72 hours from the date of purchase, with the exceptions listed below.
Gift Certificates are fully refundable within 14 days from the date of purchase, to the original purchaser only with applicable fees deducted as detailed below.
In the event, you purchase a treatment or series of treatments and change your mind within 72 hours a refund is possible. All refunds require some nominal charges that will be passed on to cover the clinic’s costs.
- $25 Administration fee: Reversing a purchase requires handling by several departments. This minimal fee covers the wages of various staff required to do any administrative adjustments.
- 3% Merchant Cost: When a credit card is used as a method of payment the payment processor charges a percentage to the vendor known as merchant costs. When a card is refunded the merchant costs are not returned. This fee will be deducted from the refund given to you.
In the event that a medical problem or prolonged circumstances prevent completion of pre-paid treatments according to plan, the client may take an extended period of time, as long as is necessary, to complete said treatments.
Alternatively, a different treatment of comparable dollar value may be substituted. The balance remaining after the value of the treatments that have been used can be applied to your account and be used towards the purchase of any other treatment, services or products.
At the discretion of the clinic, treatments (or the value of the treatments) may also be transferred to another person subject to current price adjustments and administrative fees.