Non-Surgical Face-Lift Treatments
Non-surgical face-lifts are cosmetics procedures that doctors have practiced for many years as people continue to notice. Perhaps this is due to its assured safety and effectiveness. At some point, it will be difficult not to notice the signs of aging that pop up on your face. You would see lines and wrinkles dominating areas around the eyes and lips. You may even see sagging skin. Of course, there are a couple of ways to restore the young, good-looking face without being under the knife. We now have a more improved, safer, and more effective way to treat your face. This is the non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
When we talk about Non-Surgical Face-Lift Treatments, we mean treatment options that combine invasive and non-surgical procedures. The purpose is to refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. This is unlike surgical procedures where there are more large incisions and possible hospitalization. With these non-surgical and non-invasive procedures, you can get out of the doctor's office as quickly as possible. It is worthy to note that since non-surgical procedures do not require you to go under the knife, it does not mean the effects are not significant. While you may achieve the same dramatic results as surgical procedures, non-surgical treatments work effectively too.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Face-Lifting Treatments
These treatments target and treat three major skin issues. They are wrinkles and deep creases, skin tone and texture, and facial volume. While they may be similar to what surgical procedures also target, some benefits are only peculiar to non-invasive procedures.
- Non-surgical treatments are affordable and cheap compared to other treatment options.
- With a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, you are likely to recover quicker.
- The pain and discomfort are significantly less with minimally invasive procedures.
- There are fewer risks compared to surgical cosmetic procedures.
In the words of Elizabeth Geddes-Bruce, a certified dermatologist, "A surgical face-lift will not fix many of the fine lines and creepy skin texture that develop with age. That is where fillers and skin resurfacing devices like lasers come in."
Non-Surgical Treatment Options
The non-surgical face-lift treatment option you choose will depend on what you want to treat and achieve. Using this to select a treatment option will ensure you get the best out of the procedure. Below are some of the non-invasive face-lift treatments.
- Wrinkle reduction and facial volume: You can use dermal fillers to increase the volume in targeted areas of your face while also reducing wrinkles.
- Skin resurfacing: This treatment will help you improve the texture and appearance of your skin. You can use chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing for this treatment.
- Wrinkle and line reduction: Injectable therapies like Botox and botulinum toxin injections will help you treat wrinkles and frown lines on your face.
- Ultherapy: This is an expensive non-surgical treatment that uses ultra-sound heat energy to build support for your skin layers.
Other minimally invasive treatments include Skin tightening, microneedling, and microdermabrasion.
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures often give natural-looking effects. They are cost-effective, and you do not require much post-treatment care. There a few side effects like redness, burning, swelling, and tenderness. Nonetheless, they are still a preferable option. You can meet an experienced and certified cosmetic surgeon in Flawless Laser and Body Sculpting in Calgary to carry out any of the non-surgical treatments.